Thursday, June 4, 2009

tired...

y'day nite...after 1tion wen 2 centre....
were having bajan prac..join in...
most of them neva c me 4 almost 5/6 months...
they was like...
"dhivya"!!!!
hw r u????
long time neva c u aso....
then,
all of them told tat i had gone thin....
i was like....
r they blind o wat....
it was really very tired...
came bek home at 11.30
then..straight go N Zzzzzz...
tat tired i was...
then,nw..is today..
bored..bored..bored
dunno wat 2 do aso...
always wathin tv oni..
hate tat man..
dad is goin outstation/overseas i think...
saw his suitcase....
itz gonna b even more bored..
without dad..gonna miss him 2..
Grrrrrr..........
the contracter r makin 2 much of noise la...
hate tat la...
Ohhhhhh....
4get 2 tell wat goin on!!
2say me myself dunno la...
wat i cn hear is a breakin sound..which is really really very sharp...
my eardrum cn tear alr la...
OMG!!!!
save me....
sori sori...
have 2 go...
take a cotton N block my ear........
BaNg...bAnG..BaNg..bAnG....
bubye........

No comments:

Post a Comment